The Puppeteers of America National Festival is proud to present The National Puppet Slam 2019!
Experience the beauty, ingenuity, and hilarity of the best original short-form puppetry from across the country.
Since 2011, The National Puppet Slam has presented the very best puppet slam acts from across the country at National Puppet Festivals and at the Center for Puppetry Arts. The National Puppet Slam showcases diversity and excellence in the field of short form adult puppet theatre.
The 2019 edition will be curated and hosted by Beau Brown.
If you have further questions, please contact: email@example.com
- The Loopers by Hobey Ford
- Giant Woman by Zane Exactly and Cassie Bray
- How Possum Played Death by Matt McGee
- Indigenous by Katherine Fahey and Dan Van Allen
- Toiley T. Paper: Downtown by Grant Baciocco
- Tac and the Magician by Gavin Cummins
- The Raven by Dave Haaz-baroque
- Trouble by abandoned ships/Milissa Orzolek
- The Final Buzz by Mark Royston, Zoe Yale, and Madison Girifalco