Become a Puppeteers of America member today! Members not only receive great benefits, but also contribute to our efforts to promote the art of puppetry across America and beyond. Memberships last throughout each calendar year (January 1 – December 31st) and are available for both individuals and professional companies.
NEW: Members can save time and support the Puppeteers of America by selecting the “auto-renewal” option for their membership. Benefits for all members include:
• The fellowship of over 1000 puppeteers, puppet creators, puppet scholars, and puppet lovers.
• Discounted registration to all regional and national puppetry festivals.
• A subscription to the Puppetry Journal, a full-color quarterly magazine featuring stunning photos and fascinating articles about American puppetry.
• Over 20 puppetry mentors and experts in different areas of puppetry eager to offer you technical advice and assistance.
• Access to the Membership Directory with contact information alphabetically, and members listed by-state.
• Eligibility to apply for scholarships to attend national festivals.
• Eligibility to apply for grants to develop new work.
• Access to liability insurance for your puppet business and for yourself.
• For Company members only: a listing of your company on puppeteers.org and in the membership directory
Any questions about membership may be directed to Executive Director Paul Robinson by e-mailing [email protected] or calling 612.821.2382.